Monday, January 2, 2017

Something New For The New Year; January 2, 2017

As we're now into 2017, and I've had a chance to recover from working yesterday's 18th annual Metal Sawing Technology Texas Marathon and Half Marathon, I'm making a conscious decision to retreat from social media, specifically Facebook, for an undetermined amount of time.

Honestly, I'm an introvert.  And from time to time overstimulation affects me negatively.  I've learned that about myself over time.

I'm very comfortable in my own skin and while it isn't always good to be alone all of the time, it's a way that an introvert recharges - by being alone and doing things that they enjoy.

So I'm still around, still the same me (maybe boring to some, but that's OK), but I just may not be as present as I've been in the past.

I'll record life here and in another blog or two that I regularly update - and be happy with that.

I'm also just a few days away from another birthday, which I'm thankful for, and then driving Waverly back to start her final semester of college - both are absolutely incredible to think of and about.

If you make your way here, I wish you the best in the New Year - and at any time, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment