Monday, April 22, 2013

Social Media Timeout ... Again; April 22, 2013

Although it doesn't tell everything, social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) can tell a lot about a person. 

Yes, me included.

The biggest challenges that I encounter, especially on Facebook, are the associations that people have. 

And based on some encounters I've had with just one or two people (maybe throw in a third), Facebook, without even making a concerted effort, yields a road map of exactly 1.) who you can and can't trust and 2.) who else you need to distance yourself from - and why.

The thing is:  None of this will ever change.  And honestly, there's nothing that I can do about it.

So what am I to do?  Unplug for awhile, and as often as necessary to maintain a level of sanity.

So I'll try it again and see if the outcomes are any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment