Monday, March 15, 2021

Tap Out Ten; March 15, 2021

I don't know who reads this.  I don't publicize it at all, but it is out here.

I've posted a number of posts over the last few months that I have unpublished.

As I've written many times, it is how I process through hurt, disappointment and sadness.

From what I have experienced, all I can ask of anybody who reads this is to never play games with people and to be sincere in your words and dealings with other people.

I've been ghosted, gaslighted, manipulated and abused by another individual.

Why?  I don't know.  Probably never will.

The individual, sadly, doesn't have the courage nor the humility to be forthright and explain their actions.

Sadly, they're selfish, among other things, and it probably would be wise for me not to put down in print.

I really hope that they see one day what they're doing to other people, themselves and how they harm their children because they can't be fully available to them emotionally.

Everything I've read is that the wisest thing to do is to walk completely away.

These are people that don't want to be fixed.

I, honestly, just don't know.  Maybe they don't know.

I'll continue to do my best to pray for them and their family that they see a positive path down the road.

As always, I'm thankful for what I have - and maybe even for what I don't have.

It is just hard for me to feel like I'm giving up on somebody, but when they have no true regard for your viewpoints, thoughts and feelings, it is an easy intellectual decision.

Just makes the heart decision pretty darn rough.

I've become aware in the last 36 hours of things that this person is pursuing and I just pray that they don't succeed.

As that action could be destructive to so many, but it is not a bed that I'm going to have to sleep in.

And I'm still not sure why I got to be the one to see their desructive side that nobody else seems to notice.

Just ask God to help all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment