Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday Tough Love on Me; May 30, 2021

Even for the crazy stuff I've been through, I'm thankful.  

It's been hard and I've probably have made some mistakes, but it is what it is.  I can't go back and re-do them over.

I've learned who is willing to invest and step up and take the time to help and support, and who won't take the time even though I've been taking an emotional beating.

However, the bottom line is:  I have to take care of me - and my daughter.

A community member reminded me of that on the Saturday morning of the Miles For Meals 5K and 10K in Conroe early last month.  

He said it very bluntly and very strongly and I'm thankful for his genuineness and honesty.

If I have blocked, unfriended, unfollowed or quit communicating with you, I'm sorry.  Please forgive me when you're able to.  If you don't, I understand that too and I forgive you.

I will meet and discuss anything with anybody, but it cannot be one-sided.  I just won't do it.  You've got to give as much as you get.

I've given until it hurts, and then some.

I have nothing left.

I would love to know the intent of the actions against me or the reasons why, but everything I've read is that likely will never happen.

I will never believe that they are all just coincidences or that I'm making all of this stuff up.

I will keep pressing on whether there are people who are genuinely in my corner or not, but if you see me getting the emotional shit getting kicked out of me and you do nothing stay away from me ... you're not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment