Monday, May 17, 2021

Tap Out Ten; May 16, 2021

One thing I know this evening is there was a time in my life that I asked God to come into my life and save my soul.

So even if the worst of anything would happen, I know where I will spend eternity.

Doesn’t give me free rein to sin, which, of course, I struggle with at times, but it means that I can go to God and ask for forgiveness of my sins as I become aware of them.

I just pray that those out there who despise me will come to the same realization in their life and that is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Doesn’t mean that their life will be free of strife or trouble, but rather that they have a new source to draw upon as they go through their life daily.

I’m obviously going through some tough times right now dealing with an individual who has treated me wrong.

I’m working through the process of forgiving that individual even though I don’t ever expect a full apology to what they willfully did.

How do I know that they know that they did something?  Their statement from the second week of March where they said “I think I got in trouble in.”  Again they knew.

Why not just apologize fully?

Why not even today - with them knowing that they’re likely have harmed somebody - can’t they say I apologize and work in a new direction.  

A friend in the community shared two years ago that a person in that situation has no conscience.

I feel deeply sorry for them, and if that’s the case and I hope that they would seek help before they harm anybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment