Thursday, May 26, 2022

Workout Shirt of the Day - 5/25/22

May 25 (Wednesday) - 10.2 miles cycling on Air Assault bike (29:56)

Not remembering all of the fine details, but I believed that I stayed over a weekend in Pennsylvania to go and visit my grandparents after being in the Philadelphia area for work.

The results are still on the Internet at runhigh.com

The race was on May 15, 2004 and my co-worker and good friend, Rob Jones, also ran the race.

He was third overall.  I was 197th out of 208 in the 10K.

Jonesy ran 36:51.  I finished in 1:06:06.

One thing that came out of it as Rob had run back out a little to check on me is that he noticed that I had clinched my fists when I ran.  

He advised me to relax a bit by trying to run with my index fingers touching my thumbs.  

Interestingly enough, it really did work.

No comments:

Post a Comment