Friday, July 2, 2021

Daily Gratitude; July 2, 2021

12:30 p.m.

"I'd like you to challenge yourself to make a list every single day of at least five things that you're grateful for, but here's the catch.  They have to be things that have happened in the last twenty-four hours and they have to be the little things."

- Rachel Hollis, "Didn't See That Coming:  Putting Life Back Together When Your World Falls Apart"

My Five:

+ Thankful for everything in life that I have and have been able to experience, good and bad.
+ Thankful for the ability to read and learn and grow from it.
+ Thankful for great, positive interactions with the wait staff, total strangers, at Cotton Patch Cafe last evening.
+ Thankful to be able to promote a young person achieving something, but in a place on social media that had recently been a source of strife for me.
+ Thankful for the note that I received this morning from godly counsel regarding my most recent source of strife, encouraging me to reveal how God can change up the surroundings that you're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment