Monday, July 5, 2021

Daily Gratitude; July 3, 2021

3:00 p.m.

"I'd like you to challenge yourself to make a list every single day of at least five things that you're grateful for, but here's the catch.  They have to be things that have happened in the last twenty-four hours and they have to be the little things."

- Rachel Hollis, "Didn't See That Coming:  Putting Life Back Together When Your World Falls Apart"

My Five:

+ Thankful for forgiveness from Waverly.  (She was taking me to the airport to pick up a rental car and I snapped at her because I was angry earlier from something that I had read.  I asked her to forgive me and she was willing to do so and understood.)
+ Thankful for safe travels on Friday evening and through mid-day Saturday.
+ Thankful for having a good friend in the likes of a Jarrett LeBlanc, in that when I see him - and now his wife as he was recently married - there's always a good, healthy pleasant exchange.
+ Thankful for the desk clerk at the Hampton Inn in Lake Charles Friday night after mentioning that I had dropped my phone and didn't have a signal who said, "It'll get better."  (And she was right, it did.)
+ Thankful for the high five from the female employee at the Apple Store in Baton Rouge when she learned that I had made a full backup of my phone to my laptop using the iTunes app.

No comments:

Post a Comment