Monday, July 5, 2021

Daily Gratitude; July 4, 2021

3:00 p.m.

"I'd like you to challenge yourself to make a list every single day of at least five things that you're grateful for, but here's the catch.  They have to be things that have happened in the last twenty-four hours and they have to be the little things."

- Rachel Hollis, "Didn't See That Coming:  Putting Life Back Together When Your World Falls Apart"

My Five:

+ Thankful for great friends in the Bell family.  When my travel was delayed, they opened up their home for dinner and good discussion on Saturday night.  Then time was spent together on Sunday morning while racing The SHARK Run 5K in Orange Beach, Alabama.
+ Thankful for continued safe travels, especially on Sunday morning going back to Baton Rouge where I encountered no slowdowns as I was due at the Apple Store at 2:00 p.m.
+ Thankful for the great customer support from the staff at the Apple Store in Baton Rouge.  I made sure to mention this to somebody that appeared to be in charge before I left.
+ Thankful to be able to run and exercise and to travel to do so.
+ Thankful for the friends that I have and have maintained all over who enjoy engaging and interacting with me without issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment