Thursday, March 31, 2022

Joy Of The Day: March 31, 2022

Can I have two?

1.  I referenced in my Facebook and Instagram post the joy of positively connecting with people in the endurance sports community.  When I think about my announcing, more so road race announcing, I kind of view my title as "Chief Encouragement Officer", although with being fake and hokey!  That was my joy today in connecting with people that were taking part of Fleet Feet Sports Thursday night run from Hughes Landing.  I saw a few people that I know and met somebody new.

2.  The other was sitting down and talking with my daughter.  She's been such an incredible support to me, especially these last 16 months when I believed that one person had some goodness about them and that I had an opening to find out if they did ... only to watch them behave in a way to learn that they really don't.  I really identified with something I saw on Instagram about an empath even feels sorry for the people that hurt them.  I really do.  I feel like there's something that's hurt them so much that it has affected anything to do with me for them.  Yet I can't do anything about it unless you give me the chance to do something about it.  All I can do is pray for them.

Task completed.

I have a hint on what tomorrow's might be.

If you know of this blog, and you're in my court, thank you, regardless whether you tell me or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment