Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Narcissist Hoovering; March 29, 2022

I've just decided to go on the offensive, because once I do the narcissist will go - and stay - away.

If they haven't figured it out, I really truly don't care for them anymore.  

And there's not many that I feel that way about.

I thought very highly of them for a very long time.

They've used me, but no more.

I was actually overjoyed when they didn't come up anywhere at The Woodlands Marathon this year.


And their defense will be, "He's just burned up because I didn't take him up on his invite for time."

And I've stated many times that's not the case as I knew the answer would be, "No."

I just expected the individual to have more class, character and integrity to be an adult.

A high school classmate of mine had their husband commit suicide as he had been targeted by his narcissistic ex-wife, and she labeled my community member's behavior appropriately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment