Friday, April 23, 2021

Never Retaliated; April 23, 2021


Basically, I was thankful to receive some intel on how this individual responded to different situations and even though I hadn't seen texts that they had sent with my own eyes I talked to the person who had.

As much as I wanted to at times, I knew that they would have eventually shared them with people to destroy the true nice guy nature that I possess and live.

Even with this picture that they took on Sunday at the race we both ran, I figured that they knew that I would look at it and react.

While I wanted to, I just posted it here to say, "I see and have noted the attempt."

Honestly, though, it is such a waste of energy.  If they had just given a little of themselves on a regular, consistent basis and felt like they were even being close to open, I would be returning what I do to pretty much everybody on a regular basis.

One day and one brick on the wall at a time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment