Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Some Recent Memes and Responses; April 28, 2021

+ In a Narcissistic relationship you end up trying to prove your worth to someone spectacularly devoid of anything like the worth that you possess.  (Truth, but you don't really see this until you're on the way out.  My friend told me, "They don't deserve you.")

+ Your anxiety acts up around certain people because their energy disturbs your spirit.  (I think it is more of their lack of a normal value system.)

+ Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess.  Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.  (Obsess is what I did.  It took a real friend being exactly that with nothing to gain and just being willing to spend time with you.  It was such an amazing 180 that I literally cried.)

+ Having anxiety is the most silently painful experience.  It makes no sense and you sit there alone and suffer for an unknown reason.  (I experienced that.  Although I knew the reason:  another's bad behavior and lack of concern.)

+ If you have the chance to make people happy, just do it.  Sometimes people are struggling silently.  Maybe, your act of kindness can make their day.  (I honestly try every day to engage positively with people when the opportunities present themselves.)

+ You don't owe loyalty to someone who mistreats you.  (Lot of truth to that.)

+ I will fight for you, but I will never fight over you.  If someone else has your attention over me, they can have you.  (It was never about a relationship, but a friendship.  However, starting the last weekend of March when I learned their communications - in person and beyond - with another, that was the start of things ending.)

+ People think being alone makes you lonely but I don't think that's true.  Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.  (Have experienced some of that.  Lot of truth there.)

+ If you sabotage a healthy relationship when you finally receive one, it may be because peace was never granted to you without a catch.  Peace looks threatning when all you've ever known was chaos.  (I really believe that this person that I've had challenges with looks at the world this way.)

+ You think you can hurt me?  I'm an overthinker.  I already knew you were going to hurt me.  (Yes and no.  I knew it would be a "no", but I figured it would have had some communication.  Never did I thought I would be ghosted and then they would take pleasure in seeing me visibly upset.  As I've said before, that's just plain sick.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment