Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Some Recent Memes and Responses; April 20, 2021

+ With each day of no contact, you heal.  (Truth.)

+ Vibe so high that toxic people in your life disappear because they no longer know how to approach you.  (Honestly, they don't want to.  They don't seek real friendship.  They know they did wrong, but offered a "I got into trouble" response.  How do you teach your children to offer forgiveness to others?  Force it out of them?  Model it.)

+ Be nice and kind and loving (which I am), but the moment people show you who they truly are, believe them the first time they hurt you.  (The latter is where I failed.  And I've learned that they take an almost perverse joy in seeing you hurt.)

+ Don't be scared to rock alone.  The sun be alone everyday and still shine.  (Had to laugh at this one.)

+ A narcissists worst nightmare is an educated empath.  (When you take a stealth picture of me and share it on your running group's IG story this weekend.)

+ Start rewarding inconsistency with unavailability.  

+ Quiet people are actually talkative around the right people.

+ You don't always attract what you are.  Sometimes you attract people who want what you have.  (I've had one friend who knows them suggest this.)

+ Always remember that no one can do what you do.  Like you do.  Embrace your uniqueness.

+ Put yourself first even if it hurts.  (Working on it and was reminded that this weekend by somebody who knows them.)

+ Stop breaking your own heart by trying to make a relationship work that clearly isn't meant to work.  (Never wanted a relationship; just a good friendship.)

+ Toxic narcissists have an intensely overdeveloped ego and hold a deep belief they are superior to others.  (I believe this wholeheartedly about the one that I've encountered.  They want to show others we're friends, but they clearly think they're better.  I'll let God be the judge of that.  I don't think I'm better than anybody.)

+ To constantly hurt someone deeply and then treat them as if they hurt you is a form of mental illness.  (I won't go that far, but they've seen me, tried to reach out once for a picture - could have cleared the air there - and they know every day what's transpired and what's right and have done nothing to resolve it.  Quite honestly, that's sick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment