Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Tap Out Ten; April 14, 2021

New guy actually showed up at the track tonight.


He’s a good guy.


I hope the fact when he said he’s talking to her that it means she’ll leave me alone for good.


I seriously have been praying and asking God to make it go away but to watch over and take care of her.


I hold no malice toward anyone.


I want people to do well.


Always have, always will.


I tried to be a friend but their version and mine were different.


They didn’t want to be seen with me or converse with me for any length but they wanted to claim all of the benefits of friendship.


It just wasn’t right.


I hope and pray they do better.


God’s not going to love us more than He already does.  So that isn’t something that I can ask for, but I did ask for Him to take care of her and her girls however they needed.


That’s what kind of man that I am.


I can give up on what I would want and feel like I needed if they came out ahead in the end even without me involved in any facet of their life.


I wasn’t involved to begin with.


I’ll not stop being kind and loving and caring but I’ll be a bit more careful - even at my age - to give everything I have out there.


I just keep plugging along.


Some days it isn’t fun at all.


Some days all of the things that I do and am involved in isn’t satisfying and what I feel like I need for my life.


I have great friends who have helped me dearly in this season in life and I am grateful.


AJ/BD/WW/EP and most recently a high school classmate of mine.


I really wish everybody could be like these folks but people can’t be all things to all people.


I’ll keep praying and asking God what I can learn from all of this.


As I’ve asked before, if you’re reading, please pray for me to have peace from all of this that I sorely need.


It’s been incredibly stressful, and all I want is peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment